Tuesday 17 November 2009

Beautiful Disaster

There's people that just pass by, and others that stay. There's people for a year, for a summer, for the night. How to know? Kundera said that the beauty of life is that we do not have a draft of life to compare and do things differently.

So tonight I fall for the stars in his eyes. I am so impatient I wish I knew if he's beyond being a perfect piece of DNA and goes one layer deeper. I wish he does. He makes me feel at ease, he's so smart, so sweet, such an untold story.
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly Clarkson is coming to Melbourne and I have no one to go with. Wish you were here!

Unknown said...

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky, make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway."